Crimson bits in Directsoft

tommy23t

Hi All,
Something obvious again escapes me. I am trying to access an individual bit in Crimson 3.0 for a G306K. For example, C135. If I enter that, it gives me an "offset badly aligned" error. If I enter C130 and try to pick the bit, no go. In the A/B, the bit array little endian comes up as a selection, but no such option here.

Thanks,
tommy23t

Thanks, but I still don't see where I can enter that. They do not give me the option to select a bit (that I can see). I enter C120, no option to offset that by 15

Ok so my first post was off of memory which is very fuzzy, my second post I went into the software and thought it didn't seem super clear to even me when I was making the screen capture...

So sent a quick message to Dan and in true Red Lion style as usual, they have already addressed it and enhanced the selection of AD tags. Download the latest build and you should see this.

offset1.png

I downloaded the 443 build, same thing. I guess I will call them. Your screen is the one I was expecting.;)

Thanks again
tommy23t

We may have made too many assumptions early on.

Did you create a basic tag or a flag tag? It should be a flag tag (I think this is your problem)

Did you select Treat As: Bit Array Little-Endian?

Do a screen capture or post your program.