Powerflex HIM 20-HIM-A3 question

ryman1998

I'm trying to name my backup sets in the HIM copycat. Is there an easy way to maneuver around the letters faster? I use the arrow keys to find my letter.....press select....then it moves to a different character set then I have to arrow all the way back to select the next letter. There has to be an easier way.

Thanks!

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm looking to see if there is a solution for an application I'm attempting. I have a PF525 running a pump. It is primarily hard-wired...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I've had an inverter fail with firmware revision 5.002, the only spare is Rev 7.001, when updating the project with the new...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Having a problem with a PF 525 TermBlk 5 input. I came across the drive the other day and not sure how its running. Both the Enable...
Replies
Views
I'm sure someone out there is a lot smarter than I, so here is the question. I have a PowerFlex drive the max. overcurrent is set at 6.0 amps I...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Having had to change jobs due to the recent Covid stuff has thrown me a curve ball. I write my own software and have played with Rockwell...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom