S7300 CPU Run Bit??

No .. I mean is there any bit that gives indication of the run status so I can use in programming ??

That is right, so my question was wrong. Any way is there any bit indicating the run status ??

I don't have S7 at hand, but if you look into the standard SFC/SFC library, i THINK I once saw that one of them can be used to read out the LED status.

If you want to monitor that the CPU is running from a remote unit, use a counter and check if it is changing.

Kalle

If you map a byte like below into the clock the clock memory area then you can test bits of that byte M255.0 to M255.7 and use them like a heartbeat.

Thanks Liam Moran

L D[AR2,P#0.0]: What is the difference if you know more info. My question was how to get the run status?? I think it is clear.

Similar Topics

Experts! Advice required S7300 CPU 2 DP 315 Master Slave Profibus.(2 CPU) In My application I have to send data from Master to slave and slave...
Replies
Views
Experts! Advice required S7300 CPU 2 DP 315 Master Slave Profibus.(2 CPU) In My application I have to send data from Master to slave and slave...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anybody notice or meet the same problem - diagnostic status bit in DB200(auto create by FB126) has delay for around 10s after profinet...
Replies
Views
Dear All I have worked with MODBUS TCP and RTU many times and commissioned successfully. Here First time I m working with S7300 to establish...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, I have some problem in my CPU 315-2 DP the SF is flashing, I did everything I clean up the cpu, check the earth ground, everything is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom