S7-1200 RUN MODE problem !!

xohaibalam

I want to test my new s7-1200, as I download the program to the PLC using the TIA Portal 10.5,
when I choose the online mode and pressed the RUN button, it didnt response and the yellow color refer again to STOP mode
Please I want a suggestion to test the device, what should I do ?? anyone can help me ???

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have a client who bought some machines from a vendor that passworded the PLCs. One of the S7-1200 PLCs went into stop mode. I knew...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I want to test my new s7-1200, I made a small ladder program as the figure shown and I downloaded it to the PLC using the TIA Portal 10.5...
Replies
Views
I’m sure I am going to be embarrassed when I read the solution to my problem. The machine I’m working on has a Panelview 300 and a Micrologix...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a Micrologix 1200 on my test bench that is going in to a Major Fault due to I/O configuration not Matching. Odd thing is that...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if the Siemens S7-1200 family of processors has a register I can watch to see if the processor is in run mode? We have a counter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom