Multiple 1771 IFE to Control logix on Control net

raul_vaze

Dear All ,

We are having a PLC-5 rack with PLC5 Control net Adapter which connected to the control logix chasis ( L61,ENBT,CNBR). The PLC-5 rack has 3 16 Digital Input Cards and 3 Analog Input cards (1771-IFE).

After reading the manual i could figure out that to read the Analog Input i need to use Messaging with Block Transfer Read and Block Transfer Write .

However when i tried to use it i found that there is no mention to distinguish between each Analog Input card .

Can anybody please help me in it ???

Similar Topics

I have setup a ControlLogix rack with a remote PLC-5 rack. This is done via a ControlLogix 1756-DH+/RIO card connected to the PLC-5 rack via...
Replies
Views
This is the first time I am working with Simatic Manager Step7 as I started my siemens journey with TIA which is pretty easy and do a lot of stuff...
Replies
Views
Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
I have 9 field devices, three METSEPM5110 power meters and six ACE949-2 rs285 interface modules. I want to read this Modbus rtu data through rs485...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to use DTM browser to make make modbus poll from RTAC. I'm able to get the points in first poll object. But not able to get anything in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom