Simatic op7 c7-633

omolara2000

Hello friend, I have one of this composite CPU with operator panel made by seimens C7-633, am having trouble downloading a backup program into the cpu, I was able to connect using SIMATIC MANAGER and MIP interface cable, everytime i try to download the program it will not copy the OB1 and a message will come up saying OB1 block can not be copied, pleased help

Similar Topics

Hi all! I have this old Siemens Simatic op7 panel I need to rescue. At boot nothing appears on lcd, backligth and all led's are on. Does not...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I am actually trying to bring an old machine back to life. It is set up by a Simatic S5 CPU (95U) and a Simatic OP7. The old OP7...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to Siemens Simatic OP7 HMI. I have an existing Siemens Simatic OP7 HMI, I want to store data of HMI in a database or excel file. Is...
Replies
Views
HI all I am facing a problem with simatic OP7 connected with Siemens S7 300. Problem is that when I switch on the power , after doing all the...
Replies
Views
i have a simatic OP7-DP and i tried to download program to it.i used cp5511 card and standard S7 cable in my PG,and in OP i used the IF 1B port...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom