Wanted - Used PLC-2 programming Cables

Vetteboy

I am seeking PLC-2 programming cables - 9 pin serial to 15 Pin front port. If you would like to sell yours please let me know.

The model I need is the 9399-L2103 smart cable. Thanks.

Pinout?

Thanks Guys, Santa Clara has nothing. I cannot find anywhere on the net the pinout for this cable. I do realize I will need an RS-485 converter from B&B or similar, but if anybody has a drawing it would speed things up for me. I'm going to build about 3 of them if nobody has some.

Similar Topics

Used software wanted for a PLC Direct DO-05AR (DL05?). Have the PLC, but can't play with it. Want do some projects around the house, but it's...
Replies
Views
I'm using raspberry pi 4b to poll 3 different plcs with modbus tcp and then publish the tag data using mqtt sparkplug b back to my Ignition...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm struggling with getting an email to send using an eweb module on a controllogix system. Any chance I could get someone here to help?
Replies
Views
Greetings to all ... I've never owned or needed a household generator – but current conditions have convinced me that now's the time to buy one...
Replies
Views
With the Automation Directs Open Source Arduino Compatible PLC and the Open plc Project, plus all the Raspberry Pi HMI's, what are your opinions...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom