IMC S-Class Firmware

Wormfood

Do any of you know if the end user can upate the firmware of a IMC S-Class drive controller? I have a 4100-234-L and a 4100-234 (L is for linx axis controller), the 234-L has had the logic board go bad ad would like to use the 4100-234 but GML says firmware is not correct. Is this something that only AB can do? Or is the firmware flash capable where a standard user can do it?

Thanks

I can recall swapping chips when swapping boards in order to maintain a particular firmware level required by some bizarre code I had to support at a previous job, but I don't think you can burn the chip(s) your self.

Similar Topics

I have an AB IMC S class servo connected throug DH RIO (rack 17) to a PLC 5. In the same trunk I have also a SLC rack (no processor) as a remote...
Replies
Views
I sold a 4100-234-RL controller to a customer.They tried to download a program & they emailed me. "I would like to return or exchange this item...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a customer uses a IMC-S. After some rescuers we have found one PC with GML 3.9.1 And a project file *.gml from 2003 When i try to open...
Replies
Views
I am looking for software/cable for IMC S-class 4100-234-RL. I contacted the local distributor,very little help.
Replies
Views
I have an IMC S Class 4100-234-RL 4-axis motion controller. The unit powers up, it passes the diagnostics and the System OK light comes on solid...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom