Siemens MP377 key

Eaa628

Recently i had to restore a MP377 panel 'reset to factory settings' now i have to reinstall the key on the hmi. does anybody know which license key i should ask for?

What options are you using?
Smart Access? Smart Service?...etc
If your not getting a "missing license" on the panel- you dont need to install any keys

well what is strange is if i run the hmi project in wincc runtime i can log into all levels of access to the hmi. but if i download project to Mp377 it will not let me log in to the levels.

If it is the passwords for the users you are talking about make sure to check "Overwrite user administration" when downloading the project to the MP panel.

Similar Topics

I'm still getting used to working with Siemens Step 7 Classic, and WinCC in the Simatic Manager package. I need a trend line on the MP377 HMI, and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a MP377 12 inch touch panel . when turn ON its show only white screen . In the RJ45 two lights always ON. I can't communicate, In...
Replies
Views
Should be an easy question. I just can't seem to search the right words... I just got a Siemens CP5711... one goes to the PC via USB cable. The...
Replies
Views
need communications setup for siemens mp377 to talk to a cti 2500 via rs422, anyone done this?
Replies
Views
Hi all, I replaced a faulty MP377 at work last week, and transferred the program via the SD card, which all appeared to work well, but when i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom