General electric PLC seriesone

If you need the manual for the Series One, you'll have to talk to a distributor or a GE sales office. The manual (GEK-90842) is available in pdf format, but not online. It's on the 'Legacy Products' CD.

If you just need information about the product line, the DL305 from Automation Direct is the same product, and their manuals are available online at the Automation Direct website

bouhlel said:
Hi John.

Thanks for the help John ,i found what i need.

Best regards

BOUHLEL

Excellent & you're very welcome :)

While you are over at the AutomationDirect site, check out the "DirectSOFT32" software for programming a Series One. Really nice software.

http://web4.automationdirect.com/static/manuals/qsds32/qsds32m.pdf

However, DirectSOFT32 does not support the original Series One.

This unit was developed by GE themselves and has a different rom (the boards appear identical, I have a couple on my desk).

Koyo (AutomationDirect) came along later and created the Series One Plus. It had a different rom which Koyo developed themselves (according to the AutomationDirect people anyways).

And since Koyo==AutomationDiect you can still buy the Series One Plus (DL-330) or the Series One on Steriods (DL-340).

John