OT looking for a cable for a SICK barcode reader

robpaige

Hey guys,

Attached is a picture of an 11 pin cable we pulled from a SICK barcode reader. The cable is damaged and needs to be replaced, but when I contacted SICK they informed me that they don't sell component level parts, that I'd either need to purchase a new unit or send the old one in for repair. Would any of you have suggestions for obtaining a replacement?

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I just purchased a Windows 10 Hp Laptop. Of course no serial ports , but 3 USB ports . Need a USB to Serial cable to go to...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to look at taking over maintenance on some automatic doors controlled by Mitsubishi al-10-mr-d controllers. I have downloaded...
Replies
Views
I am looking for software/cable for IMC S-class 4100-234-RL. I contacted the local distributor,very little help.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm looking for a cable the can work with a 4-20mA pressure transducer but that also has a high tensile strength so I can hang the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I'm looking for a smallish quantity of Belden 1120A or equivalent. It is a 18 gauge stranded, twisted pair, shielded cable with a 600V...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom