What this rung do?

jcp

Hi friends;
I attached an image in which you see a move bit function.
i use ALW_ON (suppose when condition true %I0001 instead of alw_on)just for refrence what this rung do in current and next scan?
In image name what1.jpg can fullfill same task in what.jpg.
Regards

what.JPG what1.jpg

Last edited:
In both cases it appears you are clearing a series of bits with the MOVE/FLL logic, then setting one of those bits with a latch. This same action occurs every scan.

Please elaborate on your question.

hi
When input condition is true the 0 move to %M49 to %M60 (reset all 12 bits) but set %M51 again. So M49 to M60 are reset expect M51.
Am i right?

When input condition is true, then the 0 moves to %M49 to %M60 (resets all 12 bits) but sets %M51 again. So M49 to M60 are reset, except M51 is then SET again. Am I right?
Yes.
In the image named What1.jpg, can it fullfill the same task as What.jpg?
I cannot determine that. What1.jpg contains an FLL instruction with a Length = 1, so it seems NOT to do the same function as the MOVE in What.jpg. The destination in What1 is "Program Sequence", which may or may not contain the same data as %M0049 in What.

Last edited:
Hi steve;
PLC is not available for next 15 days due to wiring work.
Please tell me is it correct i explain more in detail.
I have 12 bits which tell the control system what sequence is currently selected. One sequence at a time is set others are reset.
Is this rung full fill my task?

What sets bits %M49-%M61 (49+12=61) to "0", -(S)- %M51 sets this bit to "1".
Code:
61 60 59 58 57 56 55 54 53 52 51 50 49 (%M Address
 0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  0  1  0  0 (Value