Communication Modbus S7-1200 - Fatek FBs-MA

Papillon

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with communication Modbus between PLc Siemens S7-1200 and Fatek FBs-10MA.
In Siemens and Fatek I uses the communication boards RS485.
Fatek is Master, Siemens is Slave.
I was able to connect Fatek with another PLC, so PLC Fatek, communication board and program are good.
I can't find anywhere manuals how connect wire to communication board in Siemens.
On Fatek comunication borad flashes only TxD Led and on Siemens comunication
borad flashes only RxD Led, and I changed +/- and -/+. Transmision paramets are good.
When I am online in PLC Siemens the MB_Slave block sends error and message 8180- bad ID port.
In manual write then value betwen 2000 and 3000 is sefty. When I add CB the addres is 268 and i can't change his.

I please help, and sorry for my english, this is my firs post in english language.

Hello

Check the link below on p681 & 682 for your cable pin out. Also check the firmware. I had problems using modbus communication, had to up grade from v1.0 to 1.2 using Basic 10.5, if using Basic 11, I would use firmware 2.0.

Hope this helps
Tom

https://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/llisapi.dll?query=A5E02486680-01&func=cslib.cssearch&content=adsearch%2Fadsearch.aspx%3Ftab%3D2〈=en&siteid=csius&objaction=cssearch&searchinprim=_searchinprim_&nodeid=99&x=16&y=8&cssearchengine=NEW&x=15&y=8

Hi,

I have Software V11 without ServicePack and Firware is V2.0. I found that CPU with V2.0 should handle with communication board RS485.
Do you know how to change the ID port? In my TIA this gap are unavailable.
I can't find to cable pin out in your link.

Przemek

Hello

I do not have access to my demo. But try going on line and in the project tree down to local modules > RS_485 > RS485 Interface > IO addresses / Hardware Identifer. Also change your MB_COMM_Load box.

Hope This Helps.
Tom

Hello,

I found my mistake. The MB_COMM__LOAD is executing only in first scan. I had disable this function, so MB_COMM__LOAD never started. Stupid mistake:sick:.

Thanks for help wolverine!