vijeo download to xbt

med ant

Have a new vijeo 6.0 SP1.1 project ready to download via ethernet to new XBT GT 6330 hmi but the "Download Target" button is grayed out/not selectable. What's the deal? If I change the target type to hmistu or hmisto the download button becomes selectable. This is my first (attempted) download onto an XBT.

Got a call from customer support.
Hadn't bothered to register the new software yet. Thus the blocked route to xbt downloads. Apparently, hmistu and hmisto downloads are permitted because they are small panels.
Carrot on a string marketing.

Similar Topics

Hi, someone know where i can download Vijeo Designer 6.0 since i cant find it anywhere.:banghead:🔨:bawling: Thanks.
Replies
Views
I have a Vijeo Designer backup project made with version no. Vijeo designer 4.3. But I cannot open it with the current version VD 6.2. Please help...
Replies
Views
Where can Idownload vijeo Designer 6.2? Please help. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Hello, I am using version 5.1.0.272 of the Schneider Vijeo software. I am trying to download a test program into a Magelis HMISTU855 panel...
Replies
Views
Good Day all. I am currently busy with a schneider HMI design in vijeo designer and i want to know how you can animate an image to move on the x...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom