RSLogix500 Report Printing

Grizzly

Hi All,
First I would like to send out Kudos to all that help everyone. What a site! Problem: We have inheited some SLC500 and 1000's. When I try to print out the Program ladder, I only get one ladder. Even in Print review, I only see one Ladder. I have selected Program files and checked all for history. I have 7 ladders but only see ladder 7 in the print preview....šŸ™ƒ Ok forgot to select programs on left hand side and check which ladders were to be printed... Well it is a pratice post and made me think.. It has been 8 years since I last worked with the PLC's and programming..Probally will here more from me in future....

Last edited:
Check on "File, Report Options". You probably only have LAD 7 selected to print. In the picture below, LAD 12 through LAD 16 will not print.

SLC File Report Options.jpg