C600 HMI and ML 1400

mikemedcalf

Hello,

I am trying to make inputs and indicators on a c600 HMI to link from my ML 1400, (1766 L32 BWA).

I have the inputs working and communicating over ethernet to my PLC and controlling some outputs using the B3 bits, but if i want to display the status of an input or output from the plc, would i just make tags in the HMI directly to I:X/X or O:X/X??? or would i use a different bit?

EDIT:
I found out how to do it, if anyone ever looks at this all i did was use that input and send it to a b3 output and used that to turn the indicator on/off

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Good Afternoon , I have a HMI application on a Panelview C600 ( 2711C-T6T ). I do not have a copy. I would like to upload the application...
Replies
Views
Im trying to determine how I retain data in a AB component series HMI. Every time I have a power loss, I loose any data I have entered into a...
Replies
Views
I would like to have the HMI screens switch in response to events in the AB PLC. Has anyone done this with this model of HMI? rmb550
Replies
Views
I have hardware as Micrologic 1500(12DI+12DO)+ Module1(6DI+4DO)+Module2(4AI)+Module3(2AO) we have interfaced this with PanelView C600 HMI, we are...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have a spare PacDrive part# LMC600CBD10000? Not necessarily for sale, but to do a bench test. I have a CF image file, and I'd like...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom