UniOP EK-02 (6ZA982-7) upload

dekorn

Hi!

Please help me that how can I upload project from an UniOP EK-02 (6ZA982-7) panel to PC. What software (I tried the Designer 6&5, but it isn't work) and cabel I need for that. I have used a cabel configuration what I found under CA2 code on internet.
Many thanks and best regards .

Use the CA2 Cable config

Capture.JPG

use a USB to serial adapter if you don't have a physical port to connect it to on your laptop. And make sure the panel is in configuration mode before trying to upload, or it won't communicate in some cases. Look up your specific model to see what you press or hold to put it in config mode.

Thankxz Arpus,
I am strugling a while with this panel.
I have installed designer 6.10 and designer 5.08 on a old windows XP laptop .... so I do have an real serial port ....
I reduced the baudrange to 9600 etc.
The panel is in CONFIGURATION MODE and I have already used your suggested CA2 cable ..........
UniOP EK-02.jpg
Any suggestions , PLEASE
Bob

Thankxz Arpus,
I am strugling a while with this panel.
I have installed designer 6.10 and designer 5.08 on a old windows XP laptop .... so I do have an real serial port ....
I reduced the baudrange to 9600 etc.
The panel is in CONFIGURATION MODE and I have already used your suggested CA2 cable ..........
View attachment 69578
Any suggestions , PLEASE
Bob
Make sure you serial port is working, do a loopback test and verify that your port is working right.

make sure you are connected to the right port. PLC/PC port, and if it only has a PLC port and no printer port, then you would need a gender changer to connect to the right port.

Try all baud rates, maybe see if you can find the comm settings in the config mode on the panel.

I don't have much more advice than this since I don't work with these and have only had to deal with them a couple of times. you'll need to just go through some basic testing to make sure you are getting anything to and from the device and maybe find a known good panel to test with incase the one you're working with has a problem.