Sinamics, problem to connect with Starter...

userxyz

Hello,

We have a Sinamics S110. A while ago we had some troubles with drivecliq and we even needed the assitance from Siemens experts. It was the drivecliq chip that was broken. While they searched for the problem, they exchanged the CU.

Now, months later I need to change a parameter on the drive. But I cannot connect !! I can see the node and I get the alarmmessage that the device (CU305) is not compatible when connecting.

I Had DriveES with Starter v4.1+ SP3.
I now installed 4.2 + SSP Sinamics 4.4

Same problem, still uncompatible.

Any ideas what can be done to solve this issue ?

Kind regards,
Combo

post.jpg

I now did

I now did and it works.
Crazy that you have to update software + SSP + Conversion of the project + drive to firmware... Siemens and versions, it's a problem for life.

Thanks,
Regards,
Combo

And you updated your version here?
and picked 4.4?

The Siemens guys could have put the 4.3.x firmware in the drive
And you would have been set, but they wanted you to have the
Latest.
As you saw, its easy to update your Drive ES
But I agree, I wish it would connect with other firmware too

Masterdrives used to and a message would just pop up but it would still
Connect.