Iphone as a future HMI

aradhonline

I really need discussions and suggestions on this. To my surprise my client has got an iphone before the release of Iphone 5 in October 4

1 Better to choose readily available products like Ignitions ..?

2 Choosing an IOS developer for developing my on apps..

3 Approval time from APPLE .

4 Security Issues.

5 Reliability.

I think mobile platforms are becoming a part of control systems whether we like it or not. From a security perspective, it makes me a bit nervous. From a usability perspective, it's great. Just make sure and understand your capabilities and vulnerabilities when you set up the system and have some kind of maintenance plan. This isn't unlike dealing with any other new technologies.

Similar Topics

Ever since I changed to an iphone-13 I cannot stay logged in here on this site, even with marking the checkbox to stay logged in. Am I doing...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I'm doing a few projects around the plant that are standalone because we do not have a plantwide network in place yet. For...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Got a home automation project I'm toying with. There's going to be a very small, very cheap PLC controlling a watering system on my...
Replies
Views
My boss wrote a Pro-face GP-4000 HMI application. Part of the spec was that the operators could get emailed alerts and be able to connect to the...
Replies
Views
I have an Idea For a phone app. In Relation to our Jobs. But I need help either learning to make An App for a phone or someone who is competent to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom