Simens S7-300 / SM331 SF Red Light

Kabir

Hello I normally do AB work but recently I was called in to check a machine with a Simens S7-300 PLC, the machine is not starting. I've noticed a Red SF light lit on a SM331 module, is this light normal or could this be a possible cause of why the machine not starting? If so what could be done to reset this problem?

Similar Topics

We have Siemens S7-300 PLC and HMI computer. They are communicate each other with opc server. We have another computer for data collection which...
Replies
Views
After an Issue with one of our overseas customers last week that could have been solved via remote monitoring of the equipment I ask the question...
Replies
Views
So I am working on a machine where the PC has died. The PC was running Windows XP, Protool RT, Step7 V5.3, SimoComU and other software. The...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm working on a glass jar packing machine and trying to figure out how this STL code works. Most of the code is in ladder or FBD. But...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a system of 2 PLCs Siemens CPU 315 - 2PN/DP (with a program Simatic S7 V5.5) and PC station runs Siemens OPC server Simatic net...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom