s5 for window key program only

special spark

S
hi, can anybody help me in the subject mention above to run an existing s5 for window software,original key disk and related tech.info,are gone.

Call Siemens and give them the s/n and your customer ID # and they'll send you a new key disk. Then you can call the number that'll be printed on the metal 'slide' on your floppy and give them your info and they'll reset your key for you. IF you are the owner of the software that is.

If you are using "S5 for Windows", it is not a Siemens product. It is an IBH product and John can help you out.

John Teachout
Trans Tech International
1092 Highland Ave.
Needham, MA 02494
Tel: 781 455 6827

john teachout email address

RRobbins said:
If you are using "S5 for Windows", it is not a Siemens product. It is an IBH product and John can help you out.

John Teachout
Trans Tech International
1092 Highland Ave.
Needham, MA 02494
Tel: 781 455 6827
thanks, rrobbins,exactky right it is ibh product.can you give me his email address instead,it will be cheaper and easier for me to email him. thanks again