PDF converter help please

chanal

ok...ran program on conveyor at school today and worked fine...

small part ..... lite

medium part ..... lite

large part ...... lite

now when a part comes through on the conveyor that is "out of range" it is considered scrap and i should have ALL THREE lights not only on but also flashing.

PROBLEM:

lites are on but they ARE NOT FLASHING! :mad: its weird... im sure not understanding why my T4:1 data table has a 7 in it...when im asking it to flash off and on for only 1 second.
BUT THEY ARE NOT EVEN FLASHING...i can see the highlights as the program is running but it seems to be running through the process but no actuating it...
:geek:

Similar Topics

Does anyone know of a good PDF to CAD converter? I Use a couple of the free on line ones but they are not so great. I did find a bunch online...
Replies
Views
Terry, I searched this site and I can't find the PDF converter that you referred to. I apologize for posting my program in .RSS format --- It...
Replies
Views
Hello, Haven't been on in a while. I need to generate a bit level pdf of the I/O for RSLogix 500. I can generate a report but it just shows the...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCs Forum, I am in a bit of a pickle and was hoping someone could offer me some help. I have a .rss file and just need to see the ladder...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post after being a long time creeper on this forum. I am experiencing a fatal error any time I attempt to print to PDF...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom