Motorola ACE3600 Application Programming

Buchholz

Any who is willing to help??? I am new with this type of PLC and I need some help with building the Site config and the apllication programming using DNP 3. We use them in the Electricity Industry to monitor DI's, AI's and DO's. There are no courses in South Africa to assist with this. Any help is welcome.

Which PLC's Have you used previously And
How is your Complex Programming skills

Which PLC's Have you used previously: I've only started working on PLC's, I'm able to do basic maintenance on these like Hardware Tests. As far as creating a project in STS I don't know how to do that. I used to work on RTU's: Schneider Nulec, IST ERTU, IST D20, IST DRTU, IST PMRTU, Spescom PMRTU. I once went on a course for 2 days for a Siemens S7 PLC. I only learnt the basic logic ladder i.e. AND, NAND, OR, NOR, NOT.

How is your Complex Programming skills: Not good at all.