Concept 2.6

peoplehouse

Hello group, I am struggling with simple addressing for real world discreet I/O's using Concept 2.2 and 2.6.
For example a start PB. 100001 I don't understand the designations of the address.
I apologize that my question is so vague. I only understand the 0x and 1x designation as output and input.
I grew up with logix5 so my learning curve is going to be challenging.
Any help would be welcomed.

Similar Topics

Trying to identify the Modbus RTU registers that are in use in the Function block programming in the PLC program. I have a Kohler DEC 550...
Replies
Views
I'm just starting to learn about industrial automation processes, I want to know how a weight feeder unit works which consists of a load cell and...
Replies
Views
We plane to upgrade quantum modicon 140CPU43412A but for upgrade executed , the version must be above or equal v04. When inspect the cpu no v04...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, i would need dbconv.exe from Concept 2.2 to convert my plc program to the new Concept 2.6. Unfortunately, I couldn´t find my Concept 2.2...
Replies
Views
Concept of the system (Sketch of system attached) **I am blessed to be a member of this community, thanks in advance** System is a chain...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom