S7 1200 programming software

johnmck66

Does anyone know whether the TIA portal for S7 1200 programming software will run under Windows 7 64 bit please?
Thanks in anticipation.
Got my silly head on this morning attributable to too much good wine last night.

I was also told the same... next SP should support it, V12 will be out next May and should have it if the next SP does not

Similar Topics

Hi, The MicroLogix 1200 has a Com 0 port and a "HMI/programming port". When looking at the PLC, there is a port on the left side and a port on...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I am an Allen-Bradley programmer who has an opportunity to work with some Siemens equipment (S7-1200). The discreet stuff is pretty...
Replies
Views
Hi I need helpp in writting my PLC program: I m new in siemens PLC programming and TIA PORTAL here is the topic: I have to write a PLC program...
Replies
Views
In micrologix1200 I have only one communication channel so that I do not unable to configure the PLC with Modbus rtu slave driver without losing...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a short question. I have an S7-1200 at the other side of the world. I have to program it. What I think: - I need a Siemens SD...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom