FactoryTalk Clientkeys

DTran

Hello, I'm recently converting a RSView32 project into FactoryTalk SE. What I'm having trouble with is that in the RSView project they have a Clientkeys file that uses VbaExec everytime a certain F-key is pressed. The VBA code that is launched moves the mouse cursor 1024 pixels to the right. Since FactoryTalk doesn't have the VbaExec command, is there anything similar/workaround to what they have?

VBA in Se resides in the screen, not a separate file like 32. Could you post the VBA code for the cursor movement? There probably is a workaround.

Sub MoveCursor(x As Long, y As Long)
Dim dl&
dl& = SetCursorPos(x, y)
End Sub

The Client Keys file just calls this routine with parameters when an F-key is hit

Similar Topics

Hello, I was looking to store some values from our FactoryTalk Application using Datalog to a MariaDB. I see there is quite a bit of documentation...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, who know why after start FactoryTalk activation manager V4.03, click "Get New Activations", it displays Is not I appreciate with any...
Replies
Views
I have a little bit of experience with Allen-Bradley. I have a Micrologix 1500 (RSLogix 500) and a PanelView Plus 7 (FactoryTalk View Studio ME)...
Replies
Views
I need to use a TreeView in my FactoryTalk SE project and i found it under "ActiveX Object" > "Microsoft TreeView Control 6.0 (SP4)". Everything...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wanted to ask is there a way to have a visibility expression use the IP address of the HMI (Dynics, not PV) to show certain elements? The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom