How to export the Screens from EZ Touch to Say MS-Word

Orn Jonsson

Hi y'all.

I'm making a user manual for my last project and was considering importing the EZTOUCH Screens into the Word document for illustrative purposes.
Anybody know an easy way to get the EZscreens into say; bitmap format og gif without doing a copy of the whole screen then paisting it to MS Paint and then trimming off the excess.

Thanks.
Orn
[email protected]

Sorry, Orn. That's even the method A-D recommends. See THIS tech note.

You might want to try IrfanView if you're looking for an easier editor than MS Paint. Excellent (and FREE) program!... :cool:

beerchug

-Eric

That's exactly what I use. You can crop and scale and use whatever
other manipulation you want. Particularily useful in batch mode
to do the same job on group of files.

(y)

Printkey

There is a program out there called PRINTKEY that I use. When its running and you hit the printkey the program comes up rather than saving the whole screen. Then you can select exactly what you want to copy rather than copying the whole thing and editing it later. Saves some time.