JSR in Contrologix

rmb550

I have written several programs for the Micrologix 1400 where I use JSR to execute a subroutine. I want to do this in the Contrologix but am not sure how - the command seems to want to pass and return parameters and I do not need to do that - I simply want to execute the routing if the logic solves true on that rung. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks,
rmb

Similar Topics

Good day Does anyone know if the execution order of JSR's can be controlled properly when done in FBD? It seems that they do not execute the same...
Replies
Views
Jsr
We have a motor control JSR with Input and Output parameters, There are 36 motors that are controlled by the same JSR. What or how can I view...
Replies
Views
I intend to pass a BOOL array to an ST routine (for loop) to count the true bits. (should never have used a Bool array, lesson learned) The ST...
Replies
Views
Currently, I have a 1769-L36ERM that is being using to control a machine with 15 servos. Due to the nature of the process, the code is very...
Replies
Views
I have this program: ZIP (.rss inside no documentation). PDF (Italian documentation). Allen Bradley SLC5/03 PLC. I want to know how is the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom