logixpro help

etk

I was wondering if anyone could take a look at my logixpro traffic compare simulation. I've have pretty much everything done except for getting the cross walk to reset after it has finished. Any advice would be helpful.

Thanks

LadderRungs.jpg

The Picture of you Logixpro code doesn't have enough resolution to be helpful. Post your Logixpro File, and someone can have a look at it. (Zip it first - Forum Rule)

Stu.....

Yes, ETK, it is impossible to say if you have everything done or not. I can say that you could simplfiy Rungs 0 through 6 by using the LIM instruction. It is, after all, one of the Comparison instructions that you are permitted to use to solve this exercise. You need only ONE LIM on each of those rungs, instead of 2 or 3 of the other comparison instructions.

Also, the instructions say to make the Walk lights flash when they are about to go off (when the opposing Amber light goes on). I don't see any rung where you have a flasher, or the S:4/4 bit from the internal clock.
When the Amber light appears, the Walk Sign will commence to flash On and Off and continue to do so until the Red signal appears.

You might consider using a bit from the free-running timer located in S2:4 to create the cautionary flashing effect.
The fewest rungs I was able to use was 15, so you proably need about 2 more rungs to handle the Reset for each Walk light.

Last edited: