I need help with Panel view expression and emulate

WHYGUMBY

I need help with 2 things I am new to programming and my supervisor/trainer is and *** and I dont want to aske him.

I am trying to make a button or buttons visable under two expressions I have to replicate a function on a wonder ware screen into a panel view.

IF LOG_MACHINE==100 THEN
IF CURRENT_MODE==0 THEN Show "Main";
ENDIF;
IF CURRENT_MODE==1 THEN Show "Main-Sheet";
ENDIF;
IF CURRENT_MODE==2 THEN Show "Main-TopFoil";
ENDIF;
IF CURRENT_MODE==3 THEN Show "Main-Cupcake";
ENDIF;
ELSE
IF CURRENT_MODE==0 THEN Show "Left-Main";
ENDIF;
IF CURRENT_MODE==1 THEN Show "Left-Main-Sheet";
ENDIF;
IF CURRENT_MODE==2 THEN Show "Left-Main-TopFoil";
ENDIF;
IF CURRENT_MODE==3 THEN Show "Left-Main-Cupcake";
ENDIF;
ENDIF;

My plan is to make each button "main" etc stack on top of each other and only visable in relation to {current_mode} and {log_machine} but it keeps giving me "THEN" error

Here is my expression I was trying to make work.

If {CURRENT_MODE}=0 AND
{LOG_MACHINE}=100
THEN 1
Else 0

this is what I get

Error at line 2, column 14:
THEN missing from expression.

Thank you for any help you can give a newb.

You need paranthesis...

If ({CURRENT_MODE}=0) AND
({LOG_MACHINE}=100)
THEN 1
Else 0

The expression was trying to AND "0" and {Log_Machine}

OG

Thank you it worked I have been stumped all afternoon. Now if I can get the plc program to emulate with the touchscreen program I will be set. I have to go Umm prove myself to a new supervisor in the morning that I am capable of learning I guess you could say and I didnt have any screen navigation for my project yet. I am going at this pretty blind but can learn pretty quick also. I am a panel deisgner going into programing and its my first go around. Thanks for the help on this and any other post you reply to!!!