Simatic WinCC Explorer Licenses....

rahilansari

Dear All,
(Please see Attached File)
I Have A System in Which There Are Two Operator Stations(A & B) And Two Redundant Servers(A & B) And One Engineering.I Just Want To KnowWhat Licenses Do I Need Iff;
1.I Just Want To Have Runtime On Operator Stations(A & B) i.e.,no modifications should possible from there....

2.On The Engineering Station I Want TO Have Whole Project And Modification Of Project Should Be Possible From ES.

3.Is There Any Specific License We Need If We Use Two Redundant Servers.

Please Let Me Know Which Licenses I Do Require And Which Version Of WinCC Explorer Is Good For This Application.

Thanks
Raheel

Similar Topics

Runtime configuration of simatic hmi wincc explorer made screens & automation system Hi Friends, How do I configure and execute RUNTIME of...
Replies
Views
I am utilizing both HMI and SCADA for my project. Both HMI and SCADA have identical tags. When I modify the tag value on HMI, it is reflected in...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Could i connect simatic WinCC runtime with Micrologix 1400 PLC via Modbus?
Replies
Views
I am new to the GE Fanuc RX3I PLC. Does anyone have a section of ladder logic from their GE Fanuc Rx3i that they can share with me. Logic...
Replies
Views
Can anyone tell me what the difference is between these two SIMATIC WinCC programming software packages are?: :- SIMATIC WinCC Flexible 2008...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom