WINCC SCADA Remote access cannot click

NiCeBoY

Hi,
I setup Smartserver on my wincc.
I can access remotely but i cannot click or control anything..

On the mouse cursor its written no-input.

Anyone have an idea how to fix this? any configuration somewhere for that.. i tried everything for hours, but cannot get it fixed..

cheers

In the Sm@rtserver options on the panel, where you enter the settings, there are 2 lines for passwords. Just next to the field where you enter the password there's a selectionbox. DO NOT select that box. It makes that password read only, meaning you won't be able to control the panel.

By defaul the 100 password is read only. You need to change it.

Another way the no input can appear is when someone is using the panel locally, then the remote user is in View-only mode.

In the Sm@rtserver options on the panel, where you enter the settings, there are 2 lines for passwords. Just next to the field where you enter the password there's a selectionbox. DO NOT select that box. It makes that password read only, meaning you won't be able to control the panel.

By defaul the 100 password is read only. You need to change it.

Another way the no input can appear is when someone is using the panel locally, then the remote user is in View-only mode.

The selection boxes are not ticked, this is for sure.

Tomorrow i'll try not to use the local computer and then will see it it works...

because i remember it was working before..

thanks mate

We have experienced this before.
For some reason the local user keeps being 'active'.
Some times it can be resolved by stopping and restarting the Sm@rtServer.
Other times it needs a reboot.

We have yet to find out what causes this.