How to change color of Text in Step 7

In Ladder editor go to Options --> Customize (or press Ctrl + Alt + E).
Then under the tab called view you can change the color of the text.

Maybe if you'd show exactly what you want, you'd get a decent reply.
I've looked at both pictures, read both posts and still do not know what you want.

Maybe if you'd show exactly what you want, you'd get a decent reply.
I've looked at both pictures, read both posts and still do not know what you want.

Jeebs, the pictures show exactly what google08 wants....

First pic - what he wants
Second pic - what he gets

Orange Text.jpg Orange Text1.jpg

Open block, hit CTRL+Q a few times, decide which way you'd like it.

Also, in stead of giving your timer the symbolic name of "TIMEREXTRA 4 MOTOR 3", give it the following symbolic name: T300 and put the "TIMEREXTRA 4 MOTOR 3" in the comments section.

Then hit CTRL+Q a few times.

Note: View > Display with > Symbolic representation = CTRL+Q