1746-NI16I Sample Code

grs

I've got to use a 1746-NI16I in a remote I/O chassis. Is there anywhere I can download the class 1 sample code that's shown in the user manual? I've searched here, MrPLC, and Rockwell's sample code library to no avail.

I figured it was worth a try before I start typing...

Perfect! Exactly what was needed.

Chalk another one up to a non-user friendly Rockwell website.

Shame on me for thinking that sample code for the NI16I would be in the 'downloads>sample code library' link. *Everybody* knows it's in a knowledge base document.:rolleyes:

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm configuring the 1746-NI16I in a remote rack using RIO. My local rack consist of a 1747-L543 and 1747-SN (slot 1). My remote chassis...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm working on a converting SLC to ControlLogix project. I have a question about 1746-NI16I card. The AI card is Class 3...
Replies
Views
Looking at setting up a 1746-NI16I class 3, I'm looking at the channel configuration word and have a few questions. Do I ignor bits 0,1 & 2 as...
Replies
Views
I have searched a bit and studied the users guide and I think I am close, but I must be missing something stupid. This is my first PLC experience...
Replies
Views
:skuller:HELLLLO TO ALL, HERE IS THE PROBLEM I HAVE ENCLOSED A ZIPPED FILE FROM THIS APPLICATION. THE PROBLEM I AM HAVING IS THAT THE STATUS LIGHT...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom