Exor Uniop Upload Problem

isteak007

Hello,

I want to upload a project from Uniop etop312. But when uploading it shows an error (CAN'T LOAD PLC DRIVER) and want a file D32UPLC22.DLL. But i have the file on Software folder but it is not working.

PLC:Siemens S7-200

Can anyone please tell me what is the problem?

Thanks
ISteak

Uploading from an Exor panel is an emergency option for the case you have no master program anymore.
Check which firmware version is running on your panel, and check for an update.

Uploading from an Exor panel is an emergency option for the case you have no master program anymore.
Check which firmware version is running on your panel, and check for an update.

Uniop Running 5.50 firmware verssion. I update my software.
I don't have the master program.

But i need to upload it.
any idea about "Can't Load The PLC Driver"

Thanks

As we're using Etop20 and 50C screens I'm not complete familiar with the 312, but can't you ignore this message?
I suppose that you're using Designer,or are uploading on another way?
What is the version of your Designer?
I've seen that the most current firmware version for your screen is 5.90 (G).

As we're using Etop20 and 50C screens I'm not complete familiar with the 312, but can't you ignore this message?
I suppose that you're using Designer,or are uploading on another way?
What is the version of your Designer?
I've seen that the most current firmware version for your screen is 5.90 (G).

Thanks for your reply. No the message can't be ignored i tried several times.
I am using Designer 6.
I didn't update the firmware because it might cause any problem in Uniop Screen Data.
I upload the ROM file but i can't open it. It is also showing driver error.

I insatall Designer 6 in several Laptop and PC tried again and again but same problem

Thanks

Well you can try to upload with Designer 6.10 which is free to download if there is already an installed Designer version on your PC / Laptop.

If you do an upload you probably get a program where a lot of buttons and text are re-placed / in a different font type.

Are there error messages in the screens of your panel?
What is your communication method?

Well you can try to upload with Designer 6.10 which is free to download if there is already an installed Designer version on your PC / Laptop.

If you do an upload you probably get a program where a lot of buttons and text are re-placed / in a different font type.

Are there error messages in the screens of your panel?
What is your communication method?

I tried with Designer 6.10 and Designer 5 both same error.
i do a rom file upload but it's just a file uploaded from (Uniop Data Exchanger Software)
but i cant open this file using Designer software it shows Driver Error.

and i also tried direct upload from designer 6 software it is showing Can't find the PLC Driver.

i am communicating with the panel by ethernet cable

I attached my uploaded rom file from UniData Exchanger.
Please check it and tell me How to open it?

When i try to open it is showing error "Can't Load PLC Driver"
ETOP Model: 312
PLC is S7-200

please check the images too

33vj6og.jpg

wrxvt.jpg

Dear Sir,
We have an installed EXOR HMI (UNIOP etop20b) on a machine, we want to upload or make the backup of user program but we don't have the software. Please guide us to make the backup of user program or provide the link for Designer 6.0 software.

An early reply will be appreciated,

Thanks and Regards,
Muhammad Waseem,
Automation Engineer.

UniOp Designer Software

Dear Sir,
We have an installed EXOR HMI (UNIOP etop20b) on a machine, we want to upload or make the backup of user program but we don't have the software. Please guide us to make the backup of user program or provide the link for Designer 6.0 software.

An early reply will be appreciated,

Thanks and Regards,
Muhammad Waseem,
Automation Engineer.