input triggers a data file to be sent via RS232 help

benrapley

hello

i have a sign that has a RS232 input and i want it to automatically change via and input state change i have captured the file via hypterminal but not to sure what plc i need and what code to write
any help is good help

ben

ben, try going to automationdirect.com they have several models that do a simple "v print" the trick is the coms setup but its asci........ more details I sure would give you more answers.
Best regards, Steve

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have questions. I have Analog Input that need to put into Ignition Designer. But I don't know how to put?
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom