Confirm Download message on Step 7

uptown47

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all,

On one of our work laptops the lads have managed to turn off the message that says "FCx already exists, are you sure you want to overwrite?".

So, if you select to download multiple blocks the laptop does it without question.

I think this is dangerous practise as it is easy to accidentally select the wrong blocks (or even the wrong software) at 4am on a nightshift so I want to re-instate the warning message.

I've looked all over and can't find a way of reinstating the message. Does anyone know how??

Many thanks

;-)

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have a question regarding studio 5000 with processor 1769-L33ER V33.011 and Factorytalk View SE V12. I have an home-made pop-up...
Replies
Views
Ok, so, I'm a complete newbie to this software, and I've been tasked with editing an existing program to add an "are you sure?" dialogue to...
Replies
Views
I had a request to try to add something to a system that would check if the solenoid on a valve is burned out. I suppose one way would be to add...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a series of numerical entry boxes in my FTView SE project that allow values to be written to my ControlLogix PLC. They work fine...
Replies
Views
Hey fellas, This one's more of a curiosity than "gotta fix it now" kinda thing. I've just discovered some PID loops in one of our PLC5s that are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom