simatic wincc

ajay34

hai guys...:geek:,..

i have question about simatic..sorry before that i m not good on this simatic wincc control..i have pc which had simatic wincc2007 and not connected to server ..
problem was it not communicate with plc ..

what are the normal port which connect to plc thru Pc ..
and does it normall connected to server or network to run?..

please let me know my question are not clear enuff

hai jasper...on the pc it had wincc runtime (that only i know) plc not sure what model but it is seimens..( i think it S7)
it was used to run tiwn silo process..i dun know what happen.all sudden
it show error when open wincc run time ( which have HMI graphic).if i not mistake it HMI which made by wincc flexiable 2007