How to get rotary encoder value with CP1H

l0nd0ck

Hello, I am trying to make the measuring angle with rotary encoder 360PR and omron CP1H. But I confused, how to get value 1 pulse to 1 degree. I am trying to use PRV with high speed counter 0, but I didn't get value at A271 or A270. Please help me how to setting PLC with high speed counter and how to get PV of rotary encoder in decimal format.

1. Hardware.
Connect the encoder to proper inputs for the desired HSC (high-speed counter).
See the CP1H Operation Manual for the details.
Ensure that the inputs operate when you rotate the encoder.
2. PLC configuration.
Configure the HSC in the project tree PLC Settings/Built-in Input.
3. Using in program.
A27x updates once per scan automatically.
PRV instruction is necessary for high-speed processing only (e.g. interrupts).