quick panel jr

srummel

I am trying to down load my first quick panel project it consists of one panel and with one button when I download it I get a message: your project has not been compiled for this display device. any help would be great thanks. the panel is 5inch monochrome qpj

Make sure that the target property 'Type' matches the part number of the HMI. Any way if you are using Proficy ME software.
More details in your question will get a better answer.

software is quick designer. panel is a quick panel jr. mo#qpj1d100l2p
I am following the instructions in the manual to the letter with the exception of the panel type is color in the instructions and mine is monochrome . it seems to be communicating with the device because I get different messages if i disconnect the cable or turn off the panel.

QPJ1, tells me that you need QuickDesigner version 2.xx, is that what you have?
More details in your question will get a better answer.

Now you know why. Sorry.
QD Version 2.? Used to be a download at GEIP support.ge-ip.com.