How to simulate between WinCC Flex and Step 7

It is an image of a smartaccess connection to a panel. It has nothing to do with simulation.

You need to have the PLCSIM option to STEP7. To simulate a complete PLC and HMI project you need to do this:
Set the PG/PC Interface to S7ONLINE=PLCSIM(ethernet), or S7ONLINE=PLCSIM(MPI), or S7ONLINE=PLCSIM(DP).
Start PLCSIM.
Download the S7 project to PLCSIM.
Set PLCSIM to RUN.
Start the regular runtime in WinCC Flexible, not the simulated runtime.
And that is it.

Regular runtime with one is that? i have 3 button
1. with a screen with a play button , start runtime system
2 the one look like pair of sun glass, start runtime system with scripts debugger
3. Start runtime with simulator
i have integrate the project in to step 7 project , and downloaded to the plc sim, but when i hit
tranfer button in winCc i only get error connection.
i am sitting behind a router the dude in the video
http://www.winccflexiblemastery.com/
Basic of Grafic Design
Module#2 Video 3 integrating WinCC Flexible Project in Step 7

showed that i need to change
cpu ip adress, and use ethernet, and change static ip adress do u need to that when u use MPI?
i did all this
Set the PG/PC Interface to S7ONLINE=PLCSIM(ethernet), or S7ONLINE=PLCSIM(MPI), or S7ONLINE=PLCSIM(DP).
Start PLCSIM.
Download the S7 project to PLCSIM.
Set PLCSIM to RUN
i have setbit in WinCC to the S7 project but, when i push the button in HMI panels nothing happen
in step7
MPI and ethernet what should i choose, if i choose ethernet do i have to change plc sim to tcp/ip?

Dont start transfer.
You must set S7ONLINE=PLCSIM(ethernet), or S7ONLINE=PLCSIM(MPI), or S7ONLINE=PLCSIM(DP) depending on what online connection there is between panel and S7 CPU.
Then use the 1st button you mentioned.