GE Versamax micro 64 with RS-232 IC200USB001A

fred29

Hello I'm having problem with my plc to connecting an receive data. Is there any way I can check to see if the RS-232 port 2 is work on the PLC.My settimg are Serial 8 odd 1 none.My cable is a 3 wire send receive ground.

Get gfk2396.pdf and use the connection diagram in it for your cable.
Also what protocol are you using and is the port 2 configuration of the CPU setup to match the software being used?

One way to check it would be to set it up for SNP Slave on the PLC side then see if you can connect using Proficy ME.
Another would be to send data out that port using a COMM_REQ and reading the results using 'terminal' software similar to HyperTerm.

Similar Topics

I do have a problem with a GE Versamax micro PLC. By going online (on Port 1) the "OK led" goes down. Power led stays On Port 2 no reaction at...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to set the IP address on the IC200UEM001 Ethernet Option Module. I am following the procedure in the manual for setting a...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me getting this comms connection set up? I am using Port 2 on the Versamax ICU200UDR005-DK, set in SNP with port settings Baud...
Replies
Views
I want to simulate time in PLC to check the sequenced control Loop that separated by timing such as 8 pm, 9 pm . Please help me how to simulate...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have an Ge Fanuc Controller versa max and need to know where i can download the software for this PLC, anyone that can direct me please. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom