PF700vc and 700s current data

trcash2

Hello everyone,

I have been asked to monitor the peak current of several lifts and populate a spreadsheet with the data and in the future alarms will be added to the spreadsheet if an over current situation develops. Has anyone done this before? If so what is the best way of getting the data wihtout bogging the network with a bunch of messaging. Thanks in advance for all your support.

Are the drives already networked to a controller ? You can expand the I/O image to get up to eight feedback parameters at the I/O update rate, without adding significant load to the network.

The function is called "DataLinks" in the drive configuration. A "DataLink In" is an Input to the drive, and a DataLink Out is an output from the drive, and thus an Input to a controller.

Yes they are already networked. I know about the datalinks but they are not setup and you have to schedule controlnet after setting up the links in the drive. I need to do this while the plant is running. Also the drives only have four data in links.