AB Safety PLC Processor

david90

Is there a way to use AB Safety PLC Processor such as the 1756-L62S without the safety partner? I tried it but rslogix 5000 gave me a fault saying that I need the safety partner?

basically I just want to test the 1756-L62s processor that I have to make sure it works and that I can program it.

It won't work without the safety partner. Think about it if it would then the processor would not be safe. It has no idea that you are testing it or if it's a real operating machine.

Similar Topics

I've ready through the the previous posts, and we've worked with safety design for a long time. In the past, we worked with Pilz directly, and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been programming with Logix for over 2 years now, my current job just put me on a job where we had to change some of our original...
Replies
Views
So I'm still a little new to LC muting, and currently do not have a test bench. THE SITUATION My LC function is set to manual reset. I mute the...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, This my first time posting hope I get help in my issue.. I have Allen bradley control logix safety PLC (1756-L61S) connected with...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I'm primarily a Siemens user, but I have an incoming project where I need to use Allen Bradley everything. So far I know that the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom