.NET OPC UA Client control

awnet

Hi All,

Have you ever used the new OPC UA that Siemens give with the cd with the Simatic NET V8.0?

What about this new OPC from OPC Foundation ?

I would be very gratefull if someone could help me with this problem.

I have a Visual Studio VB.NET application with some usercontrol windows I created.

Importing SimaticNET.Opc.DAConnector.dll inside the Visual Studio is possible to link directly vb control like textbox etc. to item plc like DB10.DBW45 etc.

And it is also possible specify the event trigger to update the value from PC to PLC.

The question is why I can see in this data link interface the new properties I defined in my usercontrol but not the public event I created?

I hope I am clear

Thanks All for yuor support.

Similar Topics

The company I work for sells equipment which is controlled by software running on a PC. In cases where the end-user wants to integrate our...
Replies
Views
I still have a 1756-eWEB but I want to upgrade to an IIS server so I have faster screen redraws; with it, I can cache values. This provides...
Replies
Views
Hi, A customer has a custom in-house QA system, that we need to link into a PLC or 2. There is already a SCADA system in place, with IO Servers...
Replies
Views
Hey, I'm wondering if anyone has a sample program or any idea how I would go about extracting data from an opc client in vb.net The program will...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've been wrestling for two days with an issue and wanted to see if any of you gurus had any insight. I have Cognex OPC Server 4.5...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom