Copying FBD routines in Logix5000 v19

radfahrer

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does anyone know if there is a way to have Logix automatically create the required program tags for an FBD routine when you copy it from one task to another? I copied a routine and all the blocks show up with red X's since the associated program tags for the block don't exist. Is the only way to do it with an export/import or is there a way to have Logix create the ones it needs like when you add a new block.

Any info appreciated,

Greg

Similar Topics

I'm not super familiar with the Micrologix line of processors, but I am pretty familiar with RSLogix 500. I'm trying to simply copy a string to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking to copy and paste a routine. I know this has to be done offline. My question is, when I go back online, these tags are...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, friends. I need help with something related to SCL. In a FB, I need to copy the value in the DB to the DB at another address. I...
Replies
Views
Hello all! Is it possible to COP a SINT array to a UDT structured the same as a SINT array, except all BOOL bits? I have a module that has an...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for a way to capture and display the accumulated time for a retentive timer in rslogix 500 on a microligix 1400 plc example move...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom