Siwarex U

panthripu

Hi
I am still stuckup with one old issue and need someone to help me here.Our system consists of siwarex U weighing module comunicating to S7 PLC.For visualistion we use WinCC.The original program in our PLC allows us to tare/zero the weighing scale from HMI only , however I wish to adjust SPAN also from the HMI.
Communication between Siwarex and PLC is throught SFC 58/59.
SFC 58 is being used to write.
The present logic is
Call SFC 58
REQ:=DB80.DBX18.0 (set zero)
IOID:=B#16#54
LADDR:=DB80.DBW16 (address)
RECNUM:=B#16#C (commands)
RECORD:=P#DB80.DBX10.0
RET_VAL:=DB80.DBW12
BUSY:=DB80.DBX18.6

How should i proceed ?

Yes i have the manual but as i dont have very good experience communication , it is a bit difficult for me to understand it.
SFC59 is reading the the RECNUM :B#16#20 (DS32 (Values Ch. 2) and RECORD:p#DB802.DBX0.0 BYTE 10.
About Zeroing ....SFC58...when zeroing command is pressd from HMI DB80.DBX18.0,It triggers the RECNUM:B#16#C (command) and write the content of P#DB80.DBX10.0 to Adjust digit 0. Am i correct ?
Now if i want SPAN from HMI , Should I call SFC 58 again ? If yes what should be RECNUM :..... and what about the Adjust digit 1 ? Should i write it to P#DB80.DBX11.0

Thanks in advance.

Yes i have the manual but as i dont have very good experience communication , it is a bit difficult for me to understand it.
SFC59 is reading the the RECNUM :B#16#20 (DS32 (Values Ch. 2) and RECORD:p#DB802.DBX0.0 BYTE 10.
About Zeroing ....SFC58...when zeroing command is pressd from HMI DB80.DBX18.0,It triggers the RECNUM:B#16#C (command) and write the content of P#DB80.DBX10.0 to Adjust digit 0. Am i correct ?
Now if i want SPAN from HMI , Should I call SFC 58 again ? If yes what should be RECNUM :..... and what about the Adjust digit 1 ? Should i write it to P#DB80.DBX11.0

Thanks in advance.

While waiting for an expert (I've never used a Siwarex with S7...o_O..:unsure:...yes I have, but only used the raw value)

In general:

SFC58 WR_REC and SFC59 RD_REC are used to transfer asynchronus data between DPV1(?) supporting units in a DP network.

I'd suggest you make a new call of SFC58 and assign new data areas for changing the span.
Btw, I doubt that you can change the span directly, but rather the digit value (kg/count).

Kalle

Thanks KalleOlsen
Where are the other guys ?
LD[AR2,P#0.0] ,manmeetvirdi,peterW,Jesper,Combo....etc.etc....