Doubts in Mitsubishi Programming

karthickskp

Hello sir,
I want to done one projects in Mitsubishi. Herewith I want to maintain certain temperature in one cooker. I put one RTD for measuring temperature. And put one Analog valve to send Hot air inside. I want to maintain some average temperature (for ex:32 Celsius). And my minimum temperature (30 Celsius) and maximum temperature (35 Celsius). I use FX 1N- 14 MR MITSUBISHI PLC. And FX-2N – 4AD – PT module for measuring temperature by connecting RTD(4 to 20 milli amps) and FX – 0N – 3A for allowing hot air by connecting Modulating Valve(4 to 20 milli amps). Now my doubt is How to write program.. Can I Use PID controller. If yes means tell the way to set the values for P, I, D and any other values. Otherwise tell any other way to control temperature.. Please drop sample programs to my mail id. I am new to Programming field.. So please help me.
Mail id: [email protected]

Why didn't you use an off the shelf temperature controller? There are many available with analog out. Can't imagine going through what you describe for this, let alone the cost, unless I am totally missing something. Being new to programming you sure took a big bite- Mitsubishi (at least in the past) has not been so easy to write PID without doing it manually. Temperature controllers are made to do this and nothing else- and do it well. There are alarms built in to help you keep it safe. Google search will afford many vendors- good luck.

Keep it simple....

tommy23t