Cutler and Hammer D100 MCS/MCR

gripster

Hi All

Trying to rewrite some old code into Structured text, can someone enlighten me as to whether the MCS allows the processor to continue through the code after the rung going true to the MCS, or jumps to the MCR. It doesn't seem to make sense from the original uncommented code. Thank you in anticipation of your responses.
eg.

------| |----|/|-------[MCS]-
code......
-----------------------[MCR]-

Your first statement is correct.
MCS rung FALSE = jump code or ladder between MCS and MCR, then continue processing to END, return to beginning.
MCS rung TRUE = no jump, continue processing through the code to the END instruction, return to beginning.

Last edited:
I have some surplus D100's, the software, and an interface. Zip and post the code files, maybe I or someone can help. Just curious, which PLC are you converting it to?