RSLogix 500

garym4569

I am currently working on a project in which I am using RSEmulate to debug. Today I tried downloading the latest .rss revision to the SLC 5/04 and it faulted the processor and would not complete the download. "Download not Completed". RSLogix does not detect any program errors. It seems the problem is only with the revisions that were debugged in RSEmulate.

Anyone have similar issues after using RSEmulate?
How can I correct this?

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the Forum, Gary !

This sounds like an issue I heard about in which if you performed a Save while online with RSEmulate 500 that it corrupted the communications channel configuration in the project.

The fix is simple; save the project as an *.SLC export file, then re-open that as a new project.

The issue I'm thinking of is described in RA Knowledgebase Article ID #61125 (Access: Everyone).

Welcome to the Forum, Gary !

This sounds like an issue I heard about in which if you performed a Save while online with RSEmulate 500 that it corrupted the communications channel configuration in the project.

The fix is simple; save the project as an *.SLC export file, then re-open that as a new project.

The issue I'm thinking of is described in RA Knowledgebase Article ID #61125 (Access: Everyone).

Solution fixed problem.
Thanks

Thanks for posting the resolution of the issue.

Stick around the Forum; Fridays are chili night !